Friday, May 3, 2013

Beef Stir Fry

So Beef Stir fry went over great with the Husband and older two kids.  My little two year old doesn't like to take the time to chew her meat so mostly ate her veggies.  I am ok with that because when she decides to eat meat she more then makes up for the loss.
To start the week I cut up all our lettuce, red leaf and spinach, and put it into a large bowl to have on hand.  This made prep time real quick.

Ingredients:

Garlic powder ( on hand )
1 lb diced beef
1 chopped onion
1 lb chopped green beans
4 medium chopped carrots
Cilantro dressing ( you can add any flavor of vinagerette for your sauce.  This was not on the grocery list.  I didn't include condiments that I had on hand.)


Saute onion till slightly brown.  Add meat and sprinkle with garlic powder.  Cook till all brown but not all cooked.  Add remaining ingredients and cook to till tender.  Serve over salad or eat alone.  I found out later in the week that the left overs make for GREAT omlet stuffers! So enjoy for breakfast or dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment