Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bean Enchiladas

I have two different versions of these enchiladas.  This one uses a can of Black beans, chili beans and diced tomatoes.  Add a little extra chili seasoning , wrap them up in some corn or rice tortillas and voila!
 A very simple and delicious meal.
 I got a little lazy because I was in a hurry so I only rolled the first 3 tortillas then the rest I laid out more like a casserole.  I will probably roll them because the tortillas absorb more flavors that way.  You can see below the left 3 that are rolles.  The rest I have tortillas under them and then put one additional layer over before baking.  You bake at 350 for about 25 minutes
 
Here is the finished product.  Sorry about the lazyness but we all know that life gets busy and shortcuts are o.k. when we need them!  To really finishe this off I love to serve them topped with my faviorte salsa, TexasTexas!



Version#2
Instead of Chili beans and tomatoes, I add an entire bunch of fresh cilantro and 2 cans of black beans.  Just as simple different taste.  Also topped with some good salsa!

No comments:

Post a Comment