Sunday, October 2, 2011

Peanut Butter Cookies

My husbands favorite cookies are Peanut butter cookies!  I am not the biggest fan of them so it is a good thing for me to make when I don't want to be eating sweets but the family wants some.  Every once in a while I will surprise him with these great cookies!
1 C Rice Flour
1/2 C. Tapioca Flour
3/4 C. Sorghum Flour
I use a lot of Bobs Red Mill because I like their quality and their price!  They have great products!
1 3/4 C. of Sugar
2 tbs Molasses
2 eggs
1tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 c. butter
1 c all natural peanut butter

I prefer to use creamy peanut butter but you can use either creamy or crunchy will work great!  
First you cream your butter, peanut butter, sugar and molasses.  Then add in your eggs.

Then you add in the remaining ingredients.  If you let your dough sit then the next two steps will be a little easier.
You want to roll your dough into balls and put them on the baking sheet.  Use a dinner fork to make the criss cross pattern on the top.  I have done this after refrigerating the dough, freezing and defrosting it, or right away.  When the dough is a little cold or harder then it makes the criss crossing not stick to the fork as much.
Bake at 375 for 11 minutes!
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment